Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Blocks

I worked on lots of blocks this weekend for CW and FWQAL.
 Civil War Block of the Week--Indiana Puzzle
 and Rosebud
 Farmer's Wife Quilt A-Long--Postage Stamp
 Snowball (love this indigo-y purple fabric)
 Spool
 Temperance Tree
and Weathervane


Edited to add:  I found a new-to-me blog by Lori Holt that has great tutorials for some of the FWQAL blocks. Check out the tutorial for Weathervane here and her other tutorials by clicking on the "Tutorial" drawer on her sidebar.   

7 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Gosh you sure did. Some great piecing in here. How did you find piecing of the Weathervane? I've often admired that block.

sunny said...

My you've been busy! I especially like the weathervane. I'm not familiar with that block, but I think I need to make one.

Needled Mom said...

Great job on the completion of the blocks. They look terrific.

Karmen said...

Groovy blocks!

Unknown said...

Wow you were busy.

Gari in AL said...

So much done, how I envy you. I love the circle, dp block. I really want to make a circle quilt: on my to do list.

Carol said...

Wonderful blocks...I loved the way Lori pieced the Weathervane...less seams...went together nicely.