Thursday, August 4, 2011

Simple Times Quilt Along Reveal!

Ta da!  Here is my version of the Simple Times Quilt Along quilt hosted by Carol at Brown Quilts and Kelly at Charming Chatter.  Check out the links to see the parade of quilts.  This was a great quilt along and I love the pattern.  Thank you both so much! 

I used my 1930s stash for this quilt and have fabric pulled to make a scrappy backing.  I had wanted to get it put together, quilted, and bound for today but it's way too hot to be doing all that.

12 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

A very pretty quilt, Gretchen.

Shakerwood said...

Turned out cute! I haven't made this one yet. Too many UFO's on the list in front of this one...Maybe cooler by this weekend? That's what I heard but sorry, 10° above normal is still not cooler enough!!

Needled Mom said...

How pretty!!!! I love the fabric choices too.

Michelle said...

That's great! I love the way the different blocks work together.

Sinta Renee said...

This is such a great pattern and it looks great in your 30's fabrics! Uhg, now I just need borders on mine. Do you want to make the small version now?

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Nice finish!! Love it. Love the 30's too.
Pat

Michele said...

Lovely :-)

Unknown said...

Gretch-luv the quilt

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty!

Linda said...

Love it!! Looks so completely different in the 30s! Awesome choice!!

Michelle said...

Very nice! That's a great pattern.

Cathi said...

Oh, how pretty! Love your fabric choices in that one!