Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Can See Friday from Here

Oh hurry up Friday, I am done with this week and ready for the weekend. Here is the second of my two-part July UFO that I really finished in August.

The pattern is "Civil War Scrappy" from my one of my favorite books Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam and Nicky Lintott.

This is my second completely finished quilt from the book.  I have two tops done, one started, and four in project-in-bag status. I really love this book.

Here's a detail.  The fabric is "Heritage Collection for a Cause" by Moda.



Tomorrow is Friday.  Yeah!!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Look at you go! I love, love this quilt! Good job on another finish!

Shakerwood said...

Wow, you must really like the book!

PS. Friday is here!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

I want this quilt.

Needled Mom said...

I really like this quilt!

Megan said...

Love that book, and your quilt looks great! Congrats on making it to Friday!

Margaret said...

I had a close up look at your quilt and I do admire all those little squares, one quilt with litle squares was my first and final effort.Yours is an ompressive quilt. When did you say that swap was on ---- it is 11c here today. Enjoy the heat , I want it I want it.

Carol said...

Oh I love it! Wonderful quilt!

dianne said...

wow ... binding in hotlanta with the ac out ... has the heat and humidity gone to your head!?! are we gonna hafta do an intervention?!?