Sunday, August 29, 2010

Party on the Porch: Post Game Show

Well I forgot my camera for Party on the Porch. I do have a photo on my camera phone, which is at the moment not talking to my laptop. Technology failing me, I took this one from Karin's blog.
We had lots of fun playing games from 7Pm until Melisa finally let us in. If you see Melisa, be sure to ask her about making up rules to games in the middle of playing them...she is very good at this LOL!!! We also received little goodie bags and won prizes including some little patterns and chances to win a big bundle of fabric. Then the shopping began. I did pick up a couple of items.
. The new Quilt Sampler magazine, a jelly roll of Barbara Brackman's new line called "Arnold's Attic" and a couple of charm packs for more Schnibbling. There's my little goodie bag in the back.

Afterward, Sarah (no blog but needs one!), Cindi, Karin, and I went to Bruster's Ice Cream. Cindi, Karin, and I went all out on hot fudge sundaes with chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream (my favorite flavor!) . Sarah had a black cherry waffle cone (Sarah also has the incriminating photographs maybe it's a good thing she doesn't have a blog.....). Us party animals were out past 10PM on a Friday! Hope everyone has recovered... Friends, quilt shop shopping, and ice cream--what a great way to spend a Friday evening!

The rest of the weekend has gone by too quickly. I've worked on Double Delight in between doing some chores and having to go buy a new refrigerator today...More about that later...

I'll leave you with Morpheus doing some paw modeling.

And showing the last vintage collar wear.
He's so handsome!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a handsome boy. Sorry about yet another appliance. Friday was so much fun. Sue could not believe I was out later than she was. So sad the weekend is over.

Susan said...

The Party on the Porch and shopping afterwards was so much fun! We're probably going to have to buy a new frig when we move to TN, so if you pick up any good tips, please pass them along.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a geat time. Sorry I missed it.

Becky said...

So glad you were able to attend Party on the Porch. Looks like a wonderful evening. Hated to miss it :)

Simone de Klerk said...

Yes, Morpheus, your really are very handsome!