Friday, August 6, 2010

Sewing Frenzy

This week was pretty rough so I sewed A LOT as a stress-buster.
I finished a Schnibble. This is Rooibois made from the Moda line called Eva. Purple and lime green--what can be better than that??!!??

I sewed BOM blocks too.

Here's the last 2 blocks from Moose on the Porch
block 11 and block 12 now I just need to find some sashing and put it together.
I love this block 6 from the Quilt Room jelly roll sampler. This free BOM is halfway through and I am loving this quilt.

I also made myself a new pillowcase. I adore owls and when I saw this owly fabric at Intown Quilters I knew I *needed* some but didn't know what to do with it. Then I thought of making a pillowcase. Doesn't match anything in my bedroom but c'est la vie. It's owls!
Wonder what else I'll finish this weekend?

9 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Wunnerful owls!

Michelle said...

WOW! I LOVE YOUR SCHNIBBLES! It looks awesome! Your blocks turned out nice too. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Love your schnibbles. You are cranking them out!

Carol said...

You were a busy, busy girl! Cute. cute pillowcase...love your blocks and your Schnibble is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Becky said...

Love your new blog look! Your blocks are looking grand!

MelissaS said...

Your pillowcase doesn't have to match your room, just your personality! Enjoy!

Simone de Klerk said...

I LOVE your Rooibos Schnibbles. Beautiful fabrics. Wow. I think I should get that pattern too (o:
And your blocks are amazing.
Can you give me the link for the other free jelly roll BOM. The block looks so nice. Lovely colors.

Simone de Klerk said...

PS: Googling does wonders. I just found the pattern. Do let me know what jelly roll you used. It is lovely!!!

Unknown said...

Love your pillowcase, you have been really, really busy. Come by my place and help me!!