Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Orange Crush fabrics


Well I've got my main fabrics all picked out for the Orange Crush mystery quilt. I decided to go with Mardi Gras colors and HOPEFULLY I'll have this done by next Mardi Gras LOL! I think I will keep the same colors for the scrappy four-patches (green, purple, yellow). Green and purple are my favorite colors so I have a TON of those colors. I'll dig into those scraps and working on Step 1 during the weekend.
On Pat Sloan's blog today, she sent a directive to Finish It Up. So AGAIN I am going to try to get the borders on the 2 quilts hanging around this weekend too.
Update on police activity--no it wasn't the quilt police coming to get me for having too many UFOs (although this is a strong possibility...). A local police officer was attacked by a drunk driver who fled the scene (thank you Karin for updating me on the events!) The suspect must have been captured around 2 AM when the helicopter left and I could finally get to bed.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Just found your blog. I also enjoy Pat Sloan. She will be at the East Cobb Quilt Guild in June if you want to come see her or perhaps take a workshop from her.