Friday, October 9, 2009

Survived the busy week

Well I survived my busy week. I was so tired I had to take a nap before I could eat dinner or even think about going to bed. I just finished catching up on all the blogs I read and need to work on getting through emails. I'll be diving into my sewing room tomorrow, getting projects lined up, see what's going on, fun stuff. Since it's my birthday month, I'll be searching for some giveaway items too. Thanks to everyone who has commented recently. I need to get caught up on replying to comments too. Time for some October fun!!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

WHEW! I'm so glad you survived the week...hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Have a happy day sewing. I am taking the colander off my head to see what is going on at Sweet Home! Also ready to put borders on Christmas Lights-pictures to follow later

sewprimitive karen said...

Have a good Saturday, my schedule is exactly the same, catching up on quilty projects.

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Have a wonderful relaxing ..reading..
sewing weekend. Start planning those birthday wishes.

Pat