Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy Busy Week

I am in the middle of one of my busiest weeks of the year (I hope...). Here is my schedule: day job/Starbucks, day job/Starbucks, all day off-site meeting, all day off-site big presentation with audience of over 100 people, and all day off-site meeting.
Hopefully I will make it to the weekend and I can get some sewing time in and maybe a mid-day nap. Stella is an expert at this.

I need to be finishing up my speech for tomorrow but I am having more fun catching up on blog posts.

3 comments:

Gari in AL said...

Good luck on your speech. It has been a long time since I had to talk to that many people but I have found that evewn the 15 I am talking to at the Weight Watcher's meetings are making me nervous. (Oh by the way, DH is a speech teacher)

Cathi said...

Stella clearly knows how to relax -- hope you can relax just as much once you get to the weekend!
Good luck with the speech.

*karendianne. said...

Rock on girl, I know your speech will be (or was) spectacular. Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

...me thinks Stella is so cuteamous cat napping on the back of the couch. Great cat spot isn't it?