Monday, December 1, 2008

Unseasonably Seasonal Weather

I seem to have brought freezing cold weather with me from Michigan. Funny, I don't remember cramming it into my carry-on bag. It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas here in the ATL (I'm thinking Christmas in Key West would be nice myself...). Current temp is 40 degrees (but feels like 34 thanks Weather Channel). Current count of cats covering the heat vents: two. Current count of cats running around the house like maniacs: two.

Did anyone buy "Cyber Monday" sale stuff online today? I have resisted so far, even though Melisa at Sweet Home Quilt Co. is having a cyber Monday and Tuesday sale too. My friend Becky over at the Quilting Booklady is asking for recommendations on internet shopping sites for gifts (besides Amazon). If you have some favorite sites, hop on over there and let her know.

Going to work today was really hard after having a week off. All the stuff was still piled on my desk where I left it. And now I have just enough time to warm up with some hot tea before I head out to Starbucks. Tomorrow after work is a sewing night for me woo hoo!

No comments: