Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More Crazy Weather in the ATL

What is up with the weather this year? Yesterday it felt like spring. My daffodils are even blooming. Today it is freezing with a windchill of 20 degrees and we may have snow flurries/freezing drizzle. And by Friday it's going to be 65. Enough already! I'm tired of changing coats.

On a quilting note: I received block 8 of a BOM in the mail today (this is a BOM from last year). Block 8!!???!! I have block 2 done and most of block 1 done. Better get busy...

Morticia update: Morticia went back to the vet yesterday for two blood tests. She is very congested and sneezing still. The vet prescribed another antibiotic for her and asked if she would like tuna, salmon, or chicken flavored medicine. Ack! a dilemma--I picked salmon but maybe she would like tuna better....

No comments: