Monday, February 18, 2008

It's all about the coffee

Well no sewing for me this past weekend and it's looking pretty grim for the next couple of weeks. 5 shifts at Starbucks this week and 6 (!) the next. Well it's a good thing I get free drinks because it's going to be extra shots of espresso time for me.

I did finish a good book on Saturday "People of the Book" by Geraldine Brooks. She is a great writer and I've read her other books "March" and "Year of Wonders". Check them out if you need suggestions for your book club.

More coffee talk: we are nearing the end of our supply of my absolute FAVORITE Starbucks coffee (limited edition for the past couple of years). And I am stocking up.
Morticia update: she is still sick/sneezing even with the salmon-flavored super-antibiotic. I am still waiting on blood test results.

No comments: