Monday, January 7, 2008

Where have I been?

Too many days without a post. Sorry about that! I have been recovering from overwork during the holidays
Oh Happy Day!!! Guess who else is back........
My life is a little more complete now and there's more laughter in the world. I love love love Jon Stewart. Oh how I missed "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report". Stephen Colbert's book

is one of the funniest books I've ever read. I laughed out loud, which I never do reading books.

I am definitely looking forward to my schedule returning to normal. Went to my sewing group on Saturday at the LQS. It was great to see everyone and there were a bunch of Show N Tells. Karin is cranking out the tops from one of my favorite quilt books


Now I need to get busy and get some quilts done!








No comments: