So 2011 will bring, at least, these 12 projects to completion:
1. Scrappy Nines--bits and pieces of this are all over the place; I really need to get this together.
2. Binding on two (!) quilts that have been quilted for over a year. WTH??
3. 2 table runners that are already cut out and aging in bags (poor dears!)
|Here are some of the list (hope one of these are picked first or I'll have to go sewing space diving)|
5. Finish top for "Stars of Provence" --languishing since February 2007
6. Finish top called "Damask Rose" using Clara Barton fabric from the book Layer Cakes, Jellyrolls, & Charm Packs
7. Finish top for "Firecracker" quilt--I think this just needs borders and the backing pieced
8. Finish top for Kaffe Fassett quilt from Jelly Roll Quilts--top is halfway done and need to piece backing
9. Finish top for Stitch n' Quilt shop BOM from 2007
10. Start and finish one of my oldest UFOs "Wild Rice" kit purchased in August 2004 (OY!)
11. Start and finish one of my newest UFOs (I don't think it's really a UFO yet but it has the possibility to be so I better add it to the list just in case) Whittier Crossing kit for "Bali Sea Star" from the book Scrap Basket Surprises--purchased November 2010.
12. Finish two I-forgot-I-even-had-these projects (seriously these need to be finished before I forget them again.
Here is Kristie's in progress last year
Whew! This was scary and exhausting.
I think I need to eat a cookie and drink a cup of coffee to recover.