Friday, November 6, 2009

Cat Mischief

I came home yesterday and the TV was on in the bedroom. I didn't have it on in the morning and the remote was on the floor. Apparently, the cats decided to watch TV while I was at work.

I am somewhat concerned as they were watching the Military Channel. No doubt learning new special ops tactics such as rappelling to the top of the cabinet to get the treat jar, resistance techniques for cat carrier threats, rapid deployment to food bowls, tunneling under quilts, and of course sneak attacks.

9 comments:

Karmen said...

That is TOO funny! Love the kitty babies!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Commando kitty's....hahahaha

Pat

dianne said...

ha ha ha! your cats are so cool!

Unknown said...

Keep them off the phone with my boys-I have enough problems now as it is!
miss you-is it Thimbles soon,please please please

Gina said...

Oh dear. I love the thought of your cats sitting and working out military tactics.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

*karendianne. said...

OMG! This is hilarious. What little mischief makers. Gosh, I love it. Thanks for this great post.

Cathi said...

That is way too funny!! Sounds like something our cats would do too!

Carol said...

OMG! That is too funny!

sewprimitive karen said...

Lord, how funny. You'd better start checking your internet history, you know, for weaponry purchases.