Sunday, July 3, 2011

Holiday Weekend

Everyone here at Stella Bella Quilts is enjoying a long three-day holiday weekend.
 
Happy belated Canada Day to all my Canadian readers!


And I hope everyone in the US is having a great 4th of July weekend.

Morpheus is resting up from taking lots of naps, I think.


 It has been horribly hot and humid here in Georgia so my original plans to scrape and paint porch posts is canceled. 

I have been sewing and watching DVDs.  I caught up on my Henrietta Whiskers blocks.
 And caught up on reading blogs.


And am working on a couple of other projects.

Love lazy holiday weekends :)

6 comments:

*karendianne. said...

It's a lot of work being Morpheus so I can see why he'd need that extra nap. Loving your blocks and good GAWD woman - scrape and paint the porch posts - in July? Have you checked out what part of the country we live in? Sheesh. Your brain did get jiggled a bit when the electricity went off and out. Check back with me - we'll talk. (about a new plan)

sewprimitive karen said...

Morpheus is soooo glad the electrical crisis is over with.

Unknown said...

I am right there with Morph (and my guyd-see Henry snoozing as well). I am being a lazy slug

Michelle said...

Love your Henrietta Whiskers blocks! And I think Morph has just the right idea...a nap in the AC sounds just perfect. :P

Karmen said...

Morpheus has the right idea. I think I'll pop in a DVD and rest today too. Love your blocks.
Karmen

Michele said...

I love the blocks! It sounds like you have the right idea......rest and enjoy!