Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another Busy Week = Time for a Diversion

Another busy week at work with not much time or energy for sewing in the evenings.  I am trying to catch up on some blog reading and found a fun diversion.  The March Modern Fabric Madness over at Fat Quarterly.  Now not being into basketball, I usually skip the whole March madness thing. But fabric madness I do know.
(plus I'm one of those people who love filling out forms.  Is anyone else like this? please say yes....) 
Anyway, I printed out my brackets and am playing along just for fun.  

Spring is springing here in Atlanta.  Daffodils are all out and trees are flowering and leaf buds are growing.  It's supposed to rain all weekend so I guess I get out of doing yardwork (oh darn) and will be sewing.

Oh I almost forgot to report on my UFO Challenge. 

Score is
UFOs:  2
Me:  Nil

I've got lots of catching up to do.

4 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, Gretchen, your UFO Challenge score is hilarious. The UFOs sound like living beings. Yay, rain on the week-end = quilting heaven :-).

Gari in AL said...

Woohoo, I just looked at the forcast and we will be having rain here, too. And I really need a major sewing/quilting fix!

Michele said...

Fabric Madness does look like fun!!

Karmen said...

I printed out the March Madness form, but I think I will just keep track of what goes on with your choices. It does look like fun, and a great way to learn about new fabrics! Karmen