Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sewing at Sweet Home

Some friends and I had reserved the upstairs classroom at Sweet Home Quilt Co. for a sewing day. Karin and Cindi arrived before I did and were busy checking out all the new fabrics and bringing in their stuff. Becky and Kristie had to miss out this time :( Melisa had rearranged the store and Mr. Brown Truck had brought lots of goodies since the last time I was there.
. Melisa had the store decorated for Teddy Bear Picnic Day. How great is that huge bear? It was a fun sewing day. We alternately worked on projects and went downstairs to check out the shop. I nearly finished a Schnibble top; I'll post it tomorrow. Karin was working on a Christmas quilt and Cindi was finishing up a quilt for her nephew.
I was so busy I forget to take more photos except for a display of fabrics coming soon to Sweet Home.
Looks like Moda man is bringing some great new lines soon!!

In sports now--is everyone ready for the World Cup finals? I'll be cheering on the Netherlands, sewing, and getting photos and posts together from my trip to Michigan.


sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, you had a nice day. Sweet Home looks so pretty!

Micki said...

Everything looks so good and glad that you had a lovely day!

Brenda said...

Looks like you had a great day.

Susan said...

It sounds like you had a fun day sewing at Sweet Home!