Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sewing at Sweet Home


Some friends and I had reserved the upstairs classroom at Sweet Home Quilt Co. for a sewing day. Karin and Cindi arrived before I did and were busy checking out all the new fabrics and bringing in their stuff. Becky and Kristie had to miss out this time :( Melisa had rearranged the store and Mr. Brown Truck had brought lots of goodies since the last time I was there.
. Melisa had the store decorated for Teddy Bear Picnic Day. How great is that huge bear? It was a fun sewing day. We alternately worked on projects and went downstairs to check out the shop. I nearly finished a Schnibble top; I'll post it tomorrow. Karin was working on a Christmas quilt and Cindi was finishing up a quilt for her nephew.
I was so busy I forget to take more photos except for a display of fabrics coming soon to Sweet Home.
Looks like Moda man is bringing some great new lines soon!!

In sports now--is everyone ready for the World Cup finals? I'll be cheering on the Netherlands, sewing, and getting photos and posts together from my trip to Michigan.

3 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, you had a nice day. Sweet Home looks so pretty!

Micki said...

Everything looks so good and glad that you had a lovely day!
Micki

Susan said...

It sounds like you had a fun day sewing at Sweet Home!