Part 2 of my 20 wishes post. Check out Pat's list. What are your 20 wishes???
11. Spend a month traveling around England, Scotland, and Ireland with S.
12. Only work one job so I have time to volunteer at an animal rescue group and become certified/trained to rescue animals during natural disasters.
13. Go on a dogsledding trip with my dad.
14. Have the time and resources to travel, travel, travel--France, Italy, Australia & New Zealand, Alaska, Africa, NYC, Key West, the Southwest, New England--there are so many places I want to go!!!!!
15. Have dinner with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.
16. Learn to knit socks (maybe Becky and I should take a class together). Maybe I need to finish my first project first....
17. Live in a really great Craftsman bungalow (preferably in Seattle!)
18. Go to quilt camp at Country Threads and a shopping spree at Homestead Hearth with my quilty friends.
19. I wish everyone would spay or neuter their pets and that every homeless pet would have a great, loving home.
20. I would like to thank FDR for everything he did for our country.