Sunday, December 18, 2011

2012 UFO Challenge List

also known as 2011 UFO list recycled.

Well since 2011 was a year that kept me occupied with everything but sewing, my 2012 UFO challenge list is going to look mostly the same as last year (hey, I'll keep it in the same order too).  In 2011, I only finished 2 of my listed UFO projects, in #4 April and #2 July, so I'll add new projects for those spaces.

So here's the list for 2012

1.  Scrappy Nines
2.  Sherbet Pips
3.  Tablerunners
4.  Bonnie Hunter Double Delight
5.  Stars of Provence
6.  Clara Barton
7.  Firecracker
8.  Kaffe quilt
9.  2007 BOM
10.  Wild Rice
11.  Whittier Crossing
12.  2 Forgotten UFOs

Since 2012 is going to be the most boring and non-eventful year for me ever (and I will love every boring minute of it), I hope to make grand progress on these.

****************************************************************************

Currently, there has been very little going on besides working working working and watching Remy antics.  Although today I discovered that you can work but you cannot hide from your quilting buddies when unexpectedly, Karin and Sarah No-Blog appeared at my Starbucks this morning.  Yes, they hunted me down and among the four Starbucks within a 5-mile radius, they found me.  I LOVE them for appearing with Christmas cheer at my store.  It was good to catch up with the latest from Thimbles since I haven't been able to attend in a while.  I will get geared up for the next quarter in January though (I'll probably have one of the above UFOs to work on...)

OK time for take-out pizza dinner.  Hope to have a few most blog posts before the end of the year.

6 comments:

sunny said...

How fun that your friends hunted you down! here's to a boring 2012, with lots of sewing and lots of pizzas.

Shakerwood said...

Glad someone else has Bonnie's Double Delight still on the list!! You can do it, Gretchen!

Michele said...

What fun to be found by blog friends :-) I'm inspired by your list. I need to make one of my own!

Unknown said...

Missed you on Friday night. Hope you have a great Chrismtas.

Michelle said...

I'm sure 2012 will be much less eventful and much more productive in the quilty department! :)

Sinta Renee said...

That is so fun-- to meet up with fellow bloggette's! I was thinking of the same kind of UFO list for 2012. I know I could fill it. And I am wishing for a boring year too!