Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sleeping on the Job

At my sewing group Saturday, I finished the blocks for my latest Schnibbles quilt (the pattern is "Rooibos" for you Schnibble fans out there). I told Karin I had to wait to finish it so I could lay it out on the floor (my quilt helpers like to help arrange blocks).

The cats have been rather lethargic in the hot weather. Case in point: Edgar Poe.
No way was he getting up from his sink hole on the back of the sofa.

The ever-helpful Morpheus gave a half-hearted attempt before he, too, crashed. Do you think he is dreaming of quilt blocks or kitty treats?

Gomez and Stella were no shows.

Morph says "This block stays here. Now let me get back to my nap." Guess I'll have to lay out the quilt myself.

3 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

I LOVE making Schnibbles and I see you do too!

sewprimitive karen said...

Your cat pictures are hilarious!

Cathi said...

Great kitty pics -- they know how to stay cool!