Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hocuspocusville Third Block


Here's my latest Hocuspocusville block. It's block number 9 but the third one I've completed. This quilt is just too much fun to do.

If you are wondering where are the French knots on the sign???...you are looking too close....
No, really, I am saving the French knots on all the blocks until the end, when I remember how to make them! I am French-knot challenged. Is anyone else out there?

My friend Brenda (quilting cowgirl) recently finished her Hocuspocusville quilt and you can see it on this post. It looks fabulous Brenda!

Maybe she is missing doing stitchery already. Maybe she wants to do my French knots for me?!?

Update from this post: Morph and I are all set to venture out to the vet's office next week. I replaced the burned out tail light on Xena.

5 comments:

Mama Spark said...

Very nice! I am dying to do this one too but need to finish some others before I let myself begin this one!

Michelle said...

I don't do the needle/stitching thing but I do enjoy looking at them. I LOVE your block...but then again I LOVE Halloween! LOL!

Susan said...

I saw Brenda's Hocuspocusville in person. It is a fabulous quilt!! We are all at Stitch-In this week, and we're missing you!

Cathi said...

I love these blocks!! I'm hopeless with French Knots, and use Colonial Knots instead. :-)

Becky said...

This block is fabulous! I to am French knot challenged. The whole stitchery is a bit rough. Had a wonderful time at the Stitch-in Wish you would have stopped by to visit :) Just plain tired of sewing :) I've claimed the sofa for the day.