Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stella's Got a Brand New Bag

Well not really but I liked the title and I'm channeling a lil' James Brown. Not that I can sing or dance but I do it anyway. Especially to James Brown, he just makes me happy. "Papa's got a brand new bag....OW!!!"

Thanks to traveling down this tangent with me now back to the bag...
Behold, the new spring-into-summer purse (or pocketbook if you are from the South) I made.

Here is the interior with nifty little magnetic closures and four big inside pockets for things like makeup and bandaids and earbuds and iPods and little scraps of paper with fabric yardage written in cryptic code and allergy medicine and SBux Via.

Stella doesn't need a bag. Just like royalty and foreign dignitaries and big-time celebrities, Stella doesn't have to carry a bag. She has staff.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Luv the new pocketbook. What is the pattern? Sarah emailed me and said the Melisa tree is naked,,,go figure

sewprimitive karen said...

Royal Stella is sitting on an extremely pretty quilt.

Carol said...

Great bag! And I love the throne that Stella is perched on.

Becky said...

Stella has fabulous taste. She looks great on Blueberry Pie :) Nice new bag. I purchased mine from Kohl's :) Have a super weekend!

Susan said...

Your new bag is really cute! I like the magnetic closures.