Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday with Harry


Harry Potter that is. I dragged S. to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with me this afternoon. Two movies at the theater in two week--I'm livin' big, let me tell you! I had to see HP at the theater though on the big screen. (I have them all on DVD too.) HP & tHBP was another great movie in the series.

I also went to Melisa's in the morning. I saw Cindi there but missed Karin, who must have been waiting for Melisa to open the doors at 10AM. Bought a few things. I'll post a photo tomorrow. Now I'm off to cut up some fabric.

6 comments:

Gari in AL said...

We saw HP last weekend after doing an HP marathon of the previous movies. Now we are ready for the next two movies. LOL

Unknown said...

I am still waiting to see it!!! I can not wait.

I made my first Christmas present for the season. Come see it. I am just tickled pink...or shoud that be red and green.

Have fun cutting!!!

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, nice, how was Sweet Home?

*karendianne. said...

A treat! Did you have lots of popcorn and stuff?

Unknown said...

Haven't seen it yet, will probably wait until I can watch it at home

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see it...we're waiting for Zach to come home from his ROTC training.