Friday, July 3, 2009

And the Winner is...

Random number generator at random.org picked #10! Dianne at A Month of Sundays please email me your mailing address and I'll get the goodies sent to you.

Dianne said she wanted to spend the summer in "Dinky Creek, California - i spent two weeks there when i was (much, much) younger and it was incredibly cool (as in far out, not as in temperature)"

Thank you all for entering my giveaway and for sharing where you would spend the summer. Everyone had great ideas and I think I would be happy with any of your choices. Where would I spend the summer if money was no problem?
I would spend the entire three months touring around England,

Ireland,

and Scotland! I have always wanted to go and I think I would need at least three months to see everything I want to see cities, countryside, shores, castles, ruins, battle sites, cemeteries, museums, shops, pubs, and on and on. I would probably take 5 million photos at least. Well, it is nice to dream....

7 comments:

Cathi said...

Congratulations to the winner!
What a great idea -- three months touring Britain, Ireland and Scotland sounds heavenly!

dianne said...

okay - you've convinced me - England, Ireland, and ESPECIALLY SCOTLAND would be better than Dinky Creek (childhood memories trumped by adult reality) ... and THANK YOU for the win - my daughter already thinks she's getting some of it (i'm gonna let the kid dream)

Unknown said...

I still love you...

Congrats to the winner! At least we have our dream of France!

Becky said...

England, Ireland, Scotland - Yes, that would be a dream Summer.

*karendianne. said...

Can I come along?

Susan said...

Congratulations to Dianne! So, when are you planning on going to England, Ireland, and Scotland?

Simone de Klerk said...

Ah yes, England is a wonderful country to visit! I have a sister living in Cornwall. Shame on me that I have never visited her yet after more than 7 years )O: