Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a happy Easter and Passover. Spring is just flying by isn't it? Similar to last year, I worked at Starbucks all morning and we did not have the usual Easter dinner. Instead of Easter ham, S. and I had Easter SHRIMP! I went to Whole Foods after work today (I am so happy they were open because we had NO food in the house) and hey the wild-caught shrimp was on sale so that's what I bought. Add some salad and potatoes and call it dinner.

I did get some sewing in yesterday. I set up my featherweight in the living room (because well my sewing space is a mess and I am in clutter denial). I started a new project with a Gypsy Rose jelly roll and the pattern "Two By Fours" by Teacher's Pet.
Gypsy Rose is a great Moda line in nice spring-y colors. My schedule is light this week so I hope to finish it soon.
Stella, apparently finished with the Saturday paper, took an afternoon nap on the NY Times. She also got a bath courtesy of Morpheus.

6 comments:

Cathi said...

That looks like a pretty fabric line! Must look for that at our Creativ Festival.
The only time our two give one another a bath is as a prelude to a chase and mock battle.

sewprimitive karen said...

ooohhh your Featherweight is wonderful. Such sweet kitties.

Unknown said...

I think that is the pattern I did too (or one just like it). Went togerther quickly. I am so looking forward to Saturday.

Carol said...

Nothing wrong with a little clutter denial...LOL! Glad you had a nice day.

Becky said...

What clutter?

Please bring your new project Saturday so we can drool over it.

Yes, see you Saturday!

Becky said...

What clutter?

Please bring your new project Saturday so we can drool over it.

Yes, see you Saturday!