Friday, July 10, 2015

Bounce in Progress


 I am having so much fun making "Bounce" by Miss Rosie.  I've been working on it every chance I have and just have the two outer borders left to add.

I am using a layer cake that I have been hoarding saving just for this pattern.  It's "Cuzco" by Kate Spain The background is a Moda Bella Solid called Tranquil Aqua.

We've had lots and lots of rain in Santa Fe this past week and Northern New Mexico is out of drought status, which is wonderful.   

Flowers are blooming 





The sunsets are incredible

And rainy days are perfect for napping in boxes. 

Hope your weekend is great!


3 comments:

a good yarn said...

Very pleased to read that you have had some rain. We could do with some here. Miss Rosie's patterns are always good and your version of Bounce looks terrific in Kate Spain's Cuzco. I keen to see the pieced border.

kristie said...

I knew I had that fabric!! Love the quilt also. Good to hear you quilting! I know moving and working in a new place can eat up time. I have been quilting too!

Nicole said...

I have been thinking about making Bounce recently too. It is so nice to see your progress on it, and I love your bright happy fabrics!