Sunday, November 30, 2014

Mini Stems for the Parade

Just a quick post to add my mini Stems quilt to the AYOS parade.  It was a busy holiday weekend and I nearly forgot to post my entry.

 I used an older Fig Tree line called Cinnamon Stars and Moda Bella solid in Fig Tree cream for the background.  This has a slightly autumn feel to it with the darker colors.  This was a fun quilt to make and I may have to add the "regular" size version to my list of quilts to make.

Hop on over to Sherri and Sinta's blogs to see the rest of the parade.
We all enjoyed our Thanksgiving here in Santa Fe.  We celebrated with a turkey dinner on Friday (I worked all day Thanksgiving).  The kitties hung out in the kitchen all day and were rewarded for their hard work supervising with some little bites of turkey.  Remy decided that turkey is his new favorite thing and purred up a storm until falling sound asleep in his box.

Hope everyone in the US had a great holiday weekend!

No comments: