Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Mixed Bag

Mr. Remy Mischief 

I just love this photo of Remy. It just makes me smile. 
Taken with the Hipstamatic app on iVan the iPhone.  


Lots of stuff went on this week.  Mostly stressful work stuff that's better left unsaid and forgotten.  Very little sewing happened.  Although I did work on hexagons.  

Here's some more fabric squares that will soon be hexagons.

Some retail therapy in the form of COLORFUL layer cakes.  I have a plan for these that is brewing.
I just adore this wintery line with polar bears and crisp, clear, icy colors.   This makes me smile too.  Don't know what I'm going to make from this but it is wonderful to look at wintery fabric with polar bears when it's been nonstop mid-90s humid hot icky summer here.



Did I show this already?  I can't remember. Block 2 for the Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery Quilt.  I finished it right after it arrived in the mail. Then found it in my photostream.   The photo is needs to be rotated 90 degrees.  Let's just pretend that it is OK?

Block 3 will be arriving soon.  Love this fun BOM.

 






4 comments:

Michele said...

I enjoyed looking at your fabric. That's fun! Sorry there were parts of your week that weren't so fun. Here's hoping this week goes better for you and you get a chance to do some sewing :-)

sunny said...

Just keep concentrating on those polar bears, and it will be winter before you know it! Hope this week is better at work. Remy is adorable. He looks very mischievious.

Carol said...

Remy is so darn cute! Love the fabric with the polar bears...makes me feel cooler just looking at it. This year's BOM is so fun...great blocks

Unknown said...

Love the polar bears.