Saturday, June 23, 2012

Little Leaping Apples
































Here is my June Schnibble for the parade.  Early!! Woo hoo!  The pattern this month was "Leap Year" and I used two charm packs from the "Little Apples" line by Moda.  I love the use of colors in this line.  Really, I love anything with gray.

The sashing and borders is a Free Spirit Designer Solid in Pale Gray.  It is a very pale silver color and feels wonderful.  Wish I had a bolt of it.

I can't wait to see everyone else's versions and can't believe I'm so early that I have to wait another week lol!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh I love it! Cute. cute fabrics and the sashing is PERFECT!

Thelma said...

What a fun Leap Year, I think yours is the first project I've seen online using that fabric, I like it, and you're right, the gray is great! Only one more day until the parade!