Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out in Blogland!  You know I am thankful for every one of you that reads this little blog about my cats and quilting and ramblings about whatever!! 
I am ever so thankful to have an adorable, happy, & healthy niece Mackenzie
 As well as being thankful for my cats and S. & E. and family & friends & my house & having a job, etc. etc., I am also thankful that I don't have to work a second job right now and I can enjoy the holiday and cook to my heart's content so I'll be taking platefuls and a pecan pie to my friends at Starbucks working today.  Please remember to smile and thank those hard-working retail and service people out there this holiday season.  It is a hard job for little pay and lots of stress. A little kindness goes a long way. Believe me.  

2 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Gretchen! Your Starbucks friends will be so happy to see you!

Simone de Klerk said...

She definitely is adorable! She must bring lots of happiness in you family.