Monday, August 10, 2009

Tempting Fall

Look at this wonderful fall quilt on the cover of American Patchwork & Quilting this month!!!! Not only do I have to make this quilt sometime, I also really want it to be Fall. Starting now until about December 1st. Wonderful crispy fall with no humidity, no smog, not too hot, not too cold--just perfect fall weather.

I think there is a better chance of me making and finishing this quilt sometime this century than having a perfect Fall here in the ATL....

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I don't want it to be fall yet....boo hoo. The days are getting shorter and there is a touch of fall in the air.

I got the same magazine in the mail. The quilts are definitely taking on the warmer colors. Good luck on your project.

Unknown said...

I love this quilt too. I can nt be making too many Gretchen made me do it quilts....so I think that you should call this quilt karin made me do it!! I too am ready for Fall but not ready for very cold weather

Susan said...

My husband brought this magazine up to me in TN when he came up this past weekend. It does get you in the mood for fall!

Unknown said...

I love that quilt, I am thinking about going through my stsh to see what I can find to make it out of.

Michelle said...

As soon as that magazine arrived, I knew I had to make it too! I love it! I think I love the scrappiness of it and definitely the fall colors. I love fall too!

*karendianne. said...

I dig this one, too. But... I'm trying not to get distracted. However, I am looking forward to fall.