Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympic Laziness

The cats and I are all vying for the gold metal in laziness this weekend. I think we are all tied. Yesterday, I didn't even get out of my pjs. Today, I worked a looooong shift at SBux but am back in lazy action now. Does anyone else find it ironic that during the Olympics, people spend hours watching the world's best athletes--sitting in front of the TV--which is the antithesis of fitness?????? I better rest up. Michael Phelps is swimming tonight and just watching him makes me tired. I'd post photos of cute, lazy cats but of course that would mean getting up and getting the camera..............

1 comment:

MelissaS said...

I was thinking the same thing as I sat on my sofa and watched/listened to the various events. It inspired me to play a couple of matches of Wii tennis with Hubbie and a round of Wii golf.