Monday, September 1, 2014

Another Year of Schnibbles Year in Review

My parade for this past year is woefully sparse.  I guess fixing up and selling a house and packing and packing and more packing and moving across country and unpacking and unpacking will do that.  I've also been out-and-about exploring New Mexico every chance I've had so that has put quilting by the wayside.  Maybe a better quilting routine will come along this way with autumn arriving soon.  

So without further ado--here is my very small parade, allowing you to run right over and see more at Sherri and Sinta's blogs.   See I am saving you time by not getting my projects done.  How considerate of me ;)
Here was May's quilt called X-Rated (still needs quilting and binding).  




















Next up is April's quilt which was a Thimbleblossom's mini pattern.  

I finished mine and use it as a curtain in our itty-bitty half-bathroom.  I call it our submarine bathroom--it's smaller than a small closet--seriously it's tiny.  My fancy-dancy (not) curtain hardware is binder clips and a wooden dowel because we can't put nails in the rental house.  Eh, whatevs. 

Moving on to.....

....wait that's it.  I didn't finish Jersey Girl back in January so that's it for this year.  

C'est la vie.  

I am ready to jump into another year of fun Schnibbles and other small projects. 

5 comments:

Judy said...

Your parade may be small, but your quilts are beautiful! And you were very busy!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful quilts! Moving definitely throws a wrench in to "normal" life, that's for sure. As many times as I've done it...it doesn't get much easier! LOL

Karendianne said...

The month of April always was my fav! That Charm pack quilt in your previous post - killerrr beautiful which, speaking of beautiful....and please excuse me, I know you're busy but where's the cat pic, girlfriend?! No Edgar Poe, No Stella, No Gomez and good lord, No Remy? What is this world coming to? Out-and-about exploring New Mexico I reckon. ;)

Sherri said...

Lovely quilts!!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great quilts, I think you did a great job with all of the other things you had going on.