Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates!

I love the classic Charlie Brown holiday cartoons, don't you?

Today was a working day for me. People still need their Starbucks on their way to family & friends :)

I have so much to be thankful for this year---my family and friends, all you wonderful bloggers out there in blogland, my job, my faithful truck, and my lovely, clean, soon-to-be-someone-else's-house, but I'm especially thankful for my wonderful husband and four furry cats out in Santa Fe.

2 comments:

sunny said...

Hopefully you'll be spending next Thanksgiving with your dear hubby and fantastic felines.

Stitched With Prayer said...

Hi Gretchen, I do hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Not sure if you were with your hubby, or still at the home your in the process of selling. Anyway, You and yours are in my thoughts a LOT lately. Sending you big, big hugs