Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Schnibbles Quilt


My Bibelot T is for Thelma Schnibbles quilt is done with time to spare before the end of the month.  This was a very fun quilt to make and the directions were just perfect.  The fabric is "Nine Dots" by Carrie Nelson (otherwise known as Miss Rosie's staff)   I was lucky enough to win a set of this fabric and the latest Schnibbles patterns last year from Carrie herself.  Thank you again Carrie (and Miss Rosie)!!!!!

This is such a cheery spring quilt; it just makes me smile.








The weekend has just flown by like a puff of pollen on the wind.  I need another weekend day please.

I better get my chores done before the new season of Mad Men starts. I have been waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R for it to come back on TV.

Gomez thinks it's been F-O-R-E-V-E-R since he was featured on my blog.  Ever since that little imp Remy came along equal blog time has not been upheld.  So here is darling Gomez in the sunshine today.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your schnibble. It is the perfect spring time quilt.

Carol said...

It's wonderful...it just screams SPRING! and no pollen...YIPPEE! Great finish!

Thelma said...

I just love your "T Stands for Thelma". That 9 Dots was a perfect choice for that pattern, it looks so fresh and happy, a taste of spring! I can hardly wait for the parade!

You're done with days to spare, so what's up next?

Michele said...

Your Schnibble is beautiful :-) Very nice!

Quilter Kathy said...

Very pretty...love it!

Stitched With Prayer said...

Sooooo handsome!!! Hugs all around...

Stitched With Prayer said...

OH...love your Schnibbles, beautiful Spring fabrics, thanks for sharing. Hugs...

Andee said...

I do like how yours came out! Nice job!

Linda said...

Your T Stands For Thelma is fabulous!!!

*karendianne. said...

Friend, I totally dig this schnibble. The T is a favorite block of mine and your fabric is yummy!!!

Carrie said...

Hello to Gomez! And I hope you enjoyed Mad Men. :)

I love your Nine Dots T Stands for Thelma quilt. It's absolutely wonderful ~ and really, I love this quilt in this fabric!

Good job!