Here he was a year ago--just a little guy
And here he is today (on the same quilt no less)--
In the past year, Remy has:
- Spilled countless bowls of water because he likes to play in the water bowls and really likes to drop cat toys in the water then fish them out
- Ate all the tails off the toy mice, chewed ears off the others, shredded lots of toys because he thinks he is a dog
- Chewed the straps off my favorite pair of Mary Jane chunky heeled shoes because he thinks he is a dog
- Torn up countless paper bags, played in countless boxes, and chewed on every box, bag and any other paper in the house because he thinks he is a Remy recycling machine
- Hid under rugs, under couches, up in the box spring of the bed, under dressers and armoires because he thinks he is a hermit crab
- Reminded us that the cat food container was nearing empty by fretting and fretting and meowing and rubbing against the container whenever it was getting low because he never wants to miss a meal.
- Kept Edgar, Stella, and Gomez on edge from countless Remy-stealth-ninja-kitty attacks
- Caused great joy and laughter in the past year
We love you Rem, you silly cat.