Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Hocuspocusville Block

Not much happening on the quilting front here.  Today is the first day I have felt significantly better so I am hoping to return back to normal soon.  I did manage to complete another Hocuspocusville block while watching endless TV.  Nearing the home stretch on these blocks.


The cats have enjoyed me be couch-bound all week.  I thought this was a funny sleeping pose by Gomez, who was unaware that he was sliding down between the couch and the cushion.  He was snoring peacefully so I guess he was comfy. 

10 comments:

aksherry said...

I ordered Hocuspocusville and they came in the mail this week!! I am so excited. Not sure when I will get started. :)

Carol said...

Love your Hocuspocusville block...that's a lot of stitching! I'm so glad you're feeling better. But who wouldn't with a couch buddy like Gomez?

sewprimitive karen said...

Gretchen, I am sorry you have been so sick. Gomez looks like a baby kitten in that picture!

Michele said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel better! What a rough week :-( That block looks like fun though.

Karmen said...

Gomez is so cute! Little snuggle bug. I am so happy you are feeling better.

Becky said...

Isn't it wonderful how our pets make us laugh? They are fabulous "nurses" too. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Will you be at Thimbles next weekend? Take care!

dianne said...

suh-weet stitching!!! i should trade in my old broom...

Unknown said...

Glad that you are feeling better. Your hocuspocus block looks great. You will finish in no time.

Linda said...

Darling block!! I love that quilt! Hope you are feeling much better now. :-)

Michelle said...

Great job finishing another embroidery block! I hope you are enjoying Michigan and feeling 100% again!