Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Some Farmer's Wife Blocks and a Win

 Three more Farmer's Wife blocks done.  I think I have around 20 made now.

This is Bowtie
 and Broken Sugar Bowl
 and Hovering Birds.
I won a great prize from Bari J at We Love French Knots for completing the stitchery sampler. Cosmo spools of two-strand embroidery thread, a sweet little hoop, and some lovely fabric from the Whitewash line by Lecien called "Vintage Linen".  If you haven't checked out Bari J's great website lately, check it out. There are lots of fabulous free stitchery projects by guest stitchers. I've been working away on another Hocuspocusville block. Maybe I'll have this quilt done by next Halloween:)  

4 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Your FW blocks are very, very nice

*karendianne. said...

Wow! Those are some super blocks. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Love your blocks.

Michele said...

Great blocks and a great prize :-)