Monday, September 7, 2009

Morpheus Makes a Quilt--Fini

Pretty much a lazy Labor Day around here. I finished the final borders on Morpheus' quilt.
I will get a better (complete) photo this weekend at Thimbles when I have a couple of people to hold it up.

Morpheus completely took the day off and didn't even supervise. He spent the day sleeping on clean laundry or sleeping in a sun beam.

He did appear for a last inspection.

Pondering his opinion

"OK now let's hurry up and get this quilted and bound so I can shed all over it..."

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That quilt is just gorgeous...really, you and Morph did an excellent job. I love the contrast in colors.

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Most excellent quilt Gretch..I'll be there with the camera at Thimbles.

You better start working on the baby quilts.

Pat

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

VERY nice quilt!

WV: hesstret, a smallish fit

Rebecca P said...

Hi, I just found your great blog, Thanks for letting me visit.
Love your quilt, the fabrics are so pretty, & Morpheus was such a good help.

Lindsey said...

Turned out great...love it!

*karendianne. said...

Oh my goodness is that quilt to die for! I love it. Those colors are scrumptious. Morpheus cracks me up. He took Labor Day seriously. ...and only showing up for the photoshoot? What a silly cat!

Ginger Patches said...

Your quilt turned out beautiful!! Isn't it funny how the kitties always have to be right on the quilt you're working on? I have one like that too :)

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, Morpheus, you are Black Cat Extraordinaire; you deserve that pretty quilt.