Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Comes in Like...

A SNOW LEOPARD!!!! Yes, it is snowing here in the ATL!!!! Woo hoo!!!! At Starbucks this morning, we watched it turn from sleet to big chunky snow. I carefully drove home in slushy roads (ps: yes the snow is sticking...)
It's still snowing like crazy here and I am looking forward to a sewing day. Here's one of my daffodils and the forsythia. I'll take more photos as the snow gets deeper.
Morph is not as excited about the snow as I am. Oh I hope it stays cold and work gets called off tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hope that you got some sewing in today. Every once in a while, I have to stop what I'm doing and watch the snow. It's unreal. It's really snowing! Rusty has become the lap dog extraordinaire. Much too cold for him outside!