- projects we need to finish
- projects we will probably start instead of finishing (#1) above
- speciality rulers that we bought but haven't used
- the likelihood of beginning projects involving said (#3) rulers
- the status of buying new fabric vs. using stash
- new fabric lines that we would like to buy but really don't need to and will not buy even though we really want some
- whether above #6 ever works in real life
- the status on a scale of 1-10 of piles of fabric/projects/general chaos in our respective sewing rooms
- the likelihood that we would do any or all of the above (#1-4) before organizing said sewing room
- our cats
Thank you again Karin for a wonderful day and lunch too! Next time we really will work on hexagon projects already started (not new projects) and use fabric from our stash (not the new Minick and Simpson we kept talking about).
The first week in April brings new Block of the Month blocks:
Blogger Girl's BOM block #4, version 1
and version 2
Country Threads BOM (I'm doing a calendar month theme and trying to use up a bag of Jo Morton fabric.)
For this month's churn dash blocks, April reminds me of Easter (even though this year Easter was in March) and bright green leaves and newly opened flowers.
6" block has purple and cream (similar to the irises blooming in my front yard now)
and fabric for the 12" version reminds me of the Eastern Redbud trees that bloom this time of year.