Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lost Week?

How has it been a week since I posted last? What happened to that week? What was I doing? Let's see the choices:

A. Watching the World Cup
B. Complaining about how hot and humid it is in Atlanta
C. Complaining about how much the air conditioning is running
D. Saying out loud to no one in particular "it's not supposed to be in the 90s every day in June!"
E. All of the above

If you guessed E, you are correct!

A big thank you to the US Soccer team for a great run at the World Cup. Y'all were a spot of fun and good news in a time where good news is few and far between.

I can't say anything to about England's team that the British press has not already said.... Those tabloids are brutal.

Bad refs..bad, bad, bad!

I'm glad that S. got into watching games with me. Looking forward to more this upcoming weekend!

Stella and I worked on the Between Friends Quilt Along
She is so helpful.

I love how this quilt is turning out.

I still need to do the outer border. I love the design and I think I'll make the larger version too. Someday...

4 comments:

Linda said...

B, C, & D for me too. I miss sitting on my screen porch. This is shaping up to be the "lost summer"!

Carol said...

All of the above here in Florida...this is the worst ever here too...it's even almost too hot at 6:30 to walk the dogs...this is not June weather.

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, Stella, you are certainly a hard worker :-).

*karendianne. said...

Oh man, I'm so behind. What a fantastic top! I'd be inclined to make a bigger one as well. Very cool of you to post this: "A big thank you to the US Soccer team for a great run at the World Cup." You're right! I paid attention but I didn't consider that factor really. So I guess, really, I didn't pay attention!!!